Schedule an appointment by calling the Appointment Line at 770-962-5100.
When scheduling an appointment, please give as much information as possible so that the proper amount of time may be allotted for your visit.
Although appointments for routine exams or for the evaluation of long term problems may need to be scheduled several weeks in advance, we set aside time each day to see patients for acute or urgent problems, so please let our receptionist know if you feel that your situation is urgent.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, we would appreciate you calling to cancel as soon as possible so that we might utilize that time for someone else who may be in need of an appointment.
We try to keep to a schedule as much as possible so that our patients do not have long waits in our office. We ask that you arrive twenty (20) minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time which will help ensure your appointment is efficient and timely. Keep in mind that you should allow adequate time for traffic and parking.
Patients who arrive more than twenty (20) minutes after their scheduled appointment time may be asked to reschedule their appointment
Before your appointment please check
- You have registered with the Patient Portal and filled out your medical history, pharmacy information and signed all appropriate paperwork on patient portal.
- Do you need a referral from your primary care provider? Many managed care plans require referrals. If so, please bring your referral with you.
- Are you on any current medications? To avoid drug interactions, please bring the names and dosages of any prescription medications that you are currently taking.
- Do you need to make a co-payment? We request that you be prepared to make a co-payment at the time of your appointment. To make it easier, we accept cash, personal checks, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Do you have insurance? If so, bring your current insurance card. If not, please plan to pay at time of service or call to set up a payment plan in advance.
If You Need To Reschedule Or Cancel An Appointment
-Please call 770-962-5100
If you need to cancel or change an appointment, we ask that you kindly give us 24hrs notice so we can offer the time to another patient. Please be aware that there may be times when we need to reschedule appointments due to surgeries and deliveries.
Although we regret having to do this, it is the nature of an OB/GYN specialty. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. Patients that fail to come for their appointment without cancelling will be charged a $120.00 fee to reschedule.
We look forward to meeting you.